Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Sorry I wasn't able to be with you today. It was a long day of interviewing LINKS for next year. Remember how nervous you were? Well these kids all were too! But I am confident Mr. Moran and Mrs. Hoekwater will have an awesome year next year.
Thank you for a great conversations on Wednesday. It is never easy to talk about vaccinations, but you all had great questions and hopefully you feel a bit more informed. Please let me know if you have any further questions about vaccinations.
Here are the websites we visited and a few extra that we did not...
- https://youtu.be/Ffhi1CPzT48 (Pro vaccine)
- http://youtu.be/6S1-LgYyjQg (Con vaccine)
Each article tells a different and interesting story. Feel free to read as you have time. You do not have an assignment having to do with these.
In fact, you do not have an assignment at all this week! No journals either! Yay! Just work on your final projects. I am looking forward to seeing all of your hard work on Wednesday.
Our plan for this coming week:
- Tuesday: Field trip (don't forget your permission slip!)
- Wednesday: 2nd hour meeting. Turn in your final projects and we will do highs/lows for the semester
- Wednesday: bring in treats to share if you want to have a little party!
Still working on a final okay for our LINKS party so stay tuned.
Have a great weekend!